English Speech Collection - Fall Elderly Project
You can apply for this project if you have family members or friends who are 65 years or older who are willing to participate, and/or if you are 65 years or older yourself.
In this task, using our Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR), you will create and record English commands one would say to a conversational bot (such as Siri and Alexa) in the context given in order to have the bot to help carry out certain activities. This can be things such as:
- Setting up reminders: Remind me to call my wife at 10 am
- Social Media: Show me Jen's photo from last week
- Wake up phrase: Hey Siri/Alexa etc.
Data collected will be used to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms behind voice recognition technologies.
- There is a total of 100 items, which will take approx. 30-45 minutes in total to complete.
- The participant can either complete all items in on go or complete a batch each day.
You will have the opportunity to refer family members or friends who meet the requirement to participate in this project, please see guideline for details.
Note: This project has a task rate and not an hourly rate. The payment rate you see is for full completion of the task.
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.