We’re looking for Spanish language experts!
You Might Fit this Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Spanish social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Spanish and English
• Internet Analyst positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
Interested?Click the link to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.